Page maintained by Lin Da and Tim Rowley.
If you have additions or
changes, send an e-mail.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual
PDF or PS of the preprint. I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper
and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking. Thus you may need to
search on the page to find the actual document.
Paper Session 1 - Dealing with Lines
Tracing NPR-Style Feature Lines
- A.N.M. Imroz Choudhury, Steven G. Parker
of 2D Shapes in Terms of Parts
- Xiaofeng Mi, Doug
DeCarlo, Matthew Stone
Paper Session 2 - Distorting It, But Doing It Right
Image Registration for Hand-drawn Cartoon Animations
- Daniel Sykora, John Dingliana, Steven Collins
- Semiregular Patterns on Surfaces
- Craig S. Kaplan
Paper Session 3 - Emulating the Masters
- SungYe Kim, Ross Maciejewski, Tobias Isenberg, William M.
Andrews, Wei Chen, Mario Costa Sousa, David S. Ebert
Synthesis of Element Arrangements by Example
- Thomas Hurtut, Pierre-Edouard Landes,
Joelle Thollot, Yann Gousseau, Remy
Paper Session 4 - Artistic Interfaces
- Airbrush Simulation for
Artwork and Computer Modeling
- Jonathan Konieczny, Gary Meyer